About Body Language
About Body Language & Nonverbal Communication
Did you know that researchers found that when you communicate with someone, only 40% of what you are conveying comes from your words? The other 60% is nonverbal (body language, voice tone, and ornaments). These are conservative numbers; some researchers say that as much as 93% of your communication is nonverbal!
Match Your Words and Body Language!
In order to be authentic, genuine, credible, and even charismatic, your words and body language must match. Learn scientifically proven nonverbal communication skills and:
- make a killer first impression
- improve your presence
- be more charismatic
- be more perceptive of other’s emotions
- feel more comfortable in the dating world
- confidently pitch ideas
- master your presentation skills
- become a better negotiator
- improve your phone skills
The Results Speak for Themselves
Consistent application of scientifically proven body language skills has been shown to positively impact:
Book a Body Language Speaker for Your Event
Tell us your goals and we will tailor a body language presentation for you!
Body Language Webinars
“Monica’s Nonverbal Science webinars truly opened my mind and broadened my perception of the huge influence body language has on the conscious and unconscious mind. The skills learned here are something I will take with me in all my future endeavors. Thank you! ” Rachel Stummer
What Are People Saying?
“Monica gave our CEO Group a presentation on body language, and all of our members are now more confident and more assured in the effectiveness of their communication. She taught us how important nonverbal communication is and delivered lots of takeaways we could implement right away. This fascinating topic was delivered by Monica very professionally and energetically and I could see that she is an outstanding practitioner of her topic.” Tom Cramer, Brain Trust CEO Group
“Monica is excellent, engaging, and knowledgeable. It was a confidence-building seminar.” Julie Kelsea