Speaking Event: Relationships
Improve your relationships at home, at work, and in social situations by learning scientifically proven nonverbal communication skills.
Body Language for Relationships: Seminar Goal
Show how nonverbal communication can improve relationships between colleagues, clients, employees, friends, and family members.
Possible Topics Covered
- Decoding Nonverbal Cues
- Building Trust
- Engagement Nonverbal
- Charisma Nonverbal
- Spotting Comfort & Discomfort in Others
Nonverbal Skills Learned
- How to use nonverbal to make a great first impression
- How to use nonverbal to improve presence
- The nonverbal science of connection and engagement
- The nonverbal science of perceptiveness
- How body language can help build relationships
- How to connect with clients, students, colleagues, family members in a new way
- Bonus: nonverbal signs of attraction
Body Language for Relationships: Event Speaker
Book Monica Levin, Certified Body Language Trainer, to speak at your event.